Friday, December 17, 2004

Solutions

The first thing that I want to post today is a reply to one of the comments on a previous post. I was asked what I "think can be done about it"? I am pretty sure that "it" is the threat posed by China, and I personally would say that it’s not what I would do about it but what I would say. The first job in defending the US from the Chinese menace is for us the citizens of America to first recognize that we have an enemy that wants us taken down a peg. As we all know knowledge is power, and until we know what we are facing we have no power to act. That is the reason why I started this blog. It is my desire to wake this sleeping giant before it slain where it sleeps. I wish I could have a larger forum from which to shine the light, but I have to work with what I have and with the help of the readers of this blog be able to reach many people.
Hopefully once a majority of the public is informed we can then discuss the threat we face and come up with a good plan of action. This plan would probably involve economic sanctions on China, raised tariffs in specific industries, and subsidies in others. On a geopolitical front we would probably have to allow Japan to arm itself, and surround China with a ring of successful, democratic nations. I will probably put more solutions in later posts so keep reading.

Remember, tell everyone you know about this blog, and tell him or her to come early and often. The more people come and then comeback the more I will post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home