Monday, April 17, 2006

The Mexican Revolution

Since illegal immigration has been the hot topic of the month, I thought I would post a few words about the country of origin for many of these illegal, sorry I mean undocumented workers. I would recommend everyone read the latest column by Nyquist about the real Mexican Revolution.

As Nyquist points out Mexican President Vicente Fox has suggestive links to both Castro and Ortega, but more importantly Fox's appointees to office are outright communists themselves. All we need to do is take a look at the appointment of Jorge Castaneda as Mexico’s foreign minister.

Castaneda is a member of the Mexican Party and was involved in assisting both Castro and Ortega in the 80's. He is currently trying to run for President of Mexico, but will probably lose to Lopez Obrador.

Lopez Obrador himself is strongly supported by Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, a fact which he denies. He is also supported by all the major radical Marxist groups in Mexico and the United States.

Most importantly and most threatening to the US is the underreported fact of the Chinese military on the Mexico - US border. We have heard some stories about the many Mexican Army incursions onto US soil, which led to the border patrol being told to avoid U.S.-Mexican border confrontations “no matter what”. However, the stories about Chinese soldiers being across the border as well as in Panama have been non-existent.

This is important because we have to realize that we have to be careful when we give amnesty, because many of these people are not interested in the survival of the United States of America. All they are concerned about is where do they make their next buck.

3 Comments:

Blogger samrocha said...

Hi! I found your Blog and BlogSearch, I think the dialogue on immigration is very important and must be discussed from all perspectives.

With your insights I would love to have you take a look at a mini-series I wrote on the subject and, if you want to, join in the dialogue…

My url is: www.debaterelatepontificate.blogspot.com

4/17/2006 4:38 PM  
Blogger Travel Italy said...

Illegal immigration is our fault. I think that some of us drive to save a buck using illegals, others of us, just do not care. This is not to say that I support amnesty, I do not, nor do I support worker programs. If we change the rules they should change for everyone.

Perhaps rising oil will help resolve the situation as producing our goods in Asia becomes more expensive due to transportation costs. This should get major importers to build their plants in Mexico and southern America.

If oil does a really big bounce they may even put plants back in the US, which I think would be a good thing.

Who knows, just a thought...

4/22/2006 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I have to say on this issue is summed up here; http://www.cafepress.com/ameri1

5/02/2006 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home