Thursday, December 30, 2004

Peak Oil

I just wanted to talk about another topic that interests me and I believe is important for all of us to know about. Peak oil is something that the media will not talk about because of its frightening ramifications, and because their corporate sponsors want let them. I suggest that everyone read about it online and learn about it for yourself. I just felt like bringing this topic up, since oil prices are going up again, and probably will keep moving up with what is happening in Asia especially Indonesia, which is a major oil exporter.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aldon Hynes said...

For some great writing on this, I would encourage you to read , a blog that a friend of mine writes on energy topics.

12/30/2004 10:34 AM  
Blogger Enemy of The People/ Friend of The Person said...

Here is another take on "peak oil," in case you're interested.

I, for one, think it's a bogus concept.

Ed Mick
www.revealedtruth.blogspot.com

1/25/2005 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home