Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Prayers for Asia

I had planned on posting some things about Iraq and China, but all that can wait as I send out my deep felt regards to all those who have suffered the effects of the destructive tsunami that hit Asia, my prayers go out to you and your families.
In the latest news the death toll is probably heading over 50,000 people. These figures are regrettably not suprising if you consider how strong the quake was. The strength of the quake was strong enough to disturb the rotation of the Earth, which by the way means that you should turn back the clock 3 milliseconds. On a positive side maybe this disaster will create peace between the Sri Lankan government and the Tamil tiger rebels.
Again I wish to tell everyone who has been affected by this disaster that my prayers as well as hopefully the prayers of all the readers go out to you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mellie Helen said...

On my blog I've just posted a link to a beautiful and touching site containing tender and heartfelt prayers for the victims of this sad disaster. Go have a look.

12/28/2004 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Aleksandr it never ceases to amaze me how creative people are, especailly the young ones, gives me hope for the future. Anyway I was looking for information on pray and landed on your page. I was looking more for pray so Prayers for Asia wasn't an exact match but I enjoyed reading your posts. Take Care. I'll bookmark your blog for future.

1/15/2006 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home