Friday, December 17, 2004

Dentist

Sorry I am not able to post anything more interesting then a rent about a visit to the dentist. I am right now tapering off from 6 novacane shots. I just had 3 cavities done in one night. As the novacane wears off I am in more and more pain, so I will have to make this quick.
As I was driving from the dentist we stopped in CVS and after browsing around for a while I could not find one made in America product. This is the first time this has happened. I usually always find something that is made in the US. However, not this time. I got lucky I was in a drug induced haze or I would have flown off the broom handle.
Actually I stand corrected there were two things that were made in the US: Spam and the cigarettes. By the way Spam is on sale, and it is very good.
O.K. I now feel better I have been able to find something American made I can now go to sleep easy.

In an unrelated matter, why am I not getting any repeat visitors or comments. Common people the fate of the free world rests on your typing and clicking skills.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for protecting my right to comment. Maybe you would like this:

http://anonymouspoet.blogspot.com

12/18/2004 12:02 AM  
Blogger rmacapobre said...

maybe the ills of trade liberalization is not felt in the states because the goods that are imported are mostly cottage industry goods.

12/18/2004 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home