Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Unrestricted War: China's Master Plan to Destroy America

Here is an article that was written after "The Asia Times" reported about a very interesting book written by People’s Liberation Army Colonels Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui. The book was written in 1999 and I read it online in late 2001. This was the book that woke me up to the Red Chinese menace, but I have since not been able to find the link to the book again. I guess it was taken of the internet; if anyone finds the link if you can e-mail it to me that would be great. The book is an illustration of the strategy that China must use in order to defeat America. One of the scarier parts of the book talks about an attack on the World Trade Center or a bombing by UBL. I know that this is just a plan and it is the colonels job to come up with plans to defeat a potential enemy, but the fact that it was publicly published and that many of the suggestions it gives have been executed has me worried.

Also a big question is why has no one talked about this book earlier? If I read it in 2001 then you know others saw it even earlier, yet it has been hidden and covered up for reasons that are unclear to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home